Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Lovin'

 
   
   
   
  
   
 
   
 
   

  
  

I was pretty happy with the outcome of this look and images because I semi felt like a Chloé ad (in my dreams lol)!! But anyways I really did love this look! This Sam & Lavi Bettsie Top really spoke to me because I can see it work for all seasons, well at least here in California! But I'm sure you New Yorkers could do some layering to pull off a winter white look! I've coveted quite a few Isabel Marant blouses similar to this Sam & Lavi one, so defiantly had to add it to the collection! I paired it with a simple pair of Mother Denim The Looker's in black, and tacked on new Rag & Bone Dixon Boots which I'm obsessing over at the moment! To get the whole look see below! Xx Haley Carrere

Sam & Lavi Bettsie Top ($195)
email customercare@dianiboutique.com

Mother Denim The Looker ($190)
email customercare@dianiboutique.com

Rag & Bone Dixon Boot ($525)
http://www.dianiboutique.com/dixon-boot.html




No comments:

Post a Comment