Monday, December 15, 2014

some cali casual in December







I'm sure for you east coasters you'll probably think I'm a fool for what I'm about to say, but when flipping through my wardrobe to pick out an outfit to shoot I put on a trench, scarf, and boots but immediately had to take it off because of the F-ing whopping 75 degrees! I want rain and seasons! haha! Well anyways it resorted me to a black skirt with my new Brandy Melville crop (it was my first purchase there! I never did before because I never wanted to be toooo mainstream, ha), a Zara leather jacket, and my hometown kicks by Joshua Sanders Italy! I was still a little toasty, but couldn't betray winter in wearing a summer dress, oh my goodness listen to myself I'm a weather spoiled cali chick! Anyhoo, for keeping with a flow in an outfit, I can't stress more to be minimalistic!!! Picking a simple palate of colors that can work with anything, take black and white for example, just about every color can be a beautifully accented item! So keep it simple!! That's all for me folks! Xx Haley Carrere

No comments:

Post a Comment